Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Quick Update

Some of you may be wondering where I have been. It is very unusual for me to take more than a 4 or 5-day break from blogging. Maybe a week at most. I don't believe I've posted since August 8. Well, my fiance has decided that he is not ready to get married on October 24 as planned. Naturally, this has been very upsetting to me, especially since we have been together almost 5 years, and we are both in our late twenties/early thirties. It's not as if we are in our early twenties and have only been together for a year or two. I'm just very hurt and very confused, and we both need your thoughts and prayers. I have a feeling that we will be okay in the end, but it's hard to be patient. Hopefully, I will be back to blogging this weekend. It has just been very difficult to concentrate on my genealogy research these last two weeks. Thanks for understanding!

3 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you Jennifer. Times of transistion and change are tough. I know you will come out on the high side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with you as you figure everything out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda and Amanda,
    Thanks so much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete