Saturday, January 26, 2013

Happy Blogoversary to Me!

Well, I started this blog four years ago today. Wow! Time flies. I wrote a lot at first, but then over the last three years, I kind of slacked off, only writing about once a month or so. I am trying very hard this year to get back on the wagon and post twice weekly. So far, so good! Thanks to all my readers for your support over the years!

Another exciting thing is that I now share my blogoversary with my cousin Brynnlee's birthday! She is two years old today. Happy Birthday, Brynnlee!
Photo courtesy of Cousin Paige

3 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary. Happy Birthday to Brynnlee. What a cutie!

    Betty

    http://hooverhistory.blogspot.com/







    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary! I've been a member for about four months. At Christmas I received "An Early Christmas Gift." I've been blogging about it ever since. I just need time to post the latest article.

    Regards, Grant

    ReplyDelete