1. Jennifer Nicole TRAHAN (me)
3. Pamela Sue PEMBERTON (my mom)
6. John Peter PEMBERTON was born on 18 Nov 1928 in Port Huron, St. Clair, Michigan. He joined the U.S. Army Air Corps at Selfridge Field on 28 Sep 1946 in Harrison, Macomb, Michigan. He served as an automotive mechanic from 1947 to 1949 in Japan. Upon his discharge from the U.S. Army, John worked briefly on the assembly line at Chrysler before joining the Grand Trunk Railway as a fireman. He was later promoted to engineer. John died from lung cancer on 12 Oct 1970 at the age of 41 at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Wayne, Michigan. He was buried on 15 Oct 1970 at Caswell Cemetery in Kimball, St. Clair, Michigan. He was the son of 12. John Vital PEMBERTON and 13. Mabel Ellen CRYSLER. He married 7. Violet Mae CURRIE on 9 Sep 1949 at First Methodist Church in Port Huron, St. Clair, Michigan. She was the daughter of 14. Archie CURRIE and 15. Jennie Grace Christina PLAINE.
12. John Vital "Jack" PEMBERTON was born on 19 Feb 1908 in Mount Clemens, Macomb, Michigan. Jack worked much of his life as a press operator at Mueller Brass in Port Huron, St. Clair, Michigan. He died from a brain tumor on 22 Nov 1950 at the age of 42 at University Hospital in Ann Arbor, Washtenaw, Michigan. Jack was buried on 25 Nov 1950 at Elk Township Cemetery in Peck, Sanilac, Michigan. He was the son of 24. Lovell Hugh PEMBERTON and 25. Alvina Mary LESPERANCE. He married 13. Mabel Ellen CRYSLER on 7 Aug 1927 in Port Huron, St. Clair, Michigan. They were married by Rev. F.W. Jewell, pastor of Pentecostal Convention Tabernacle. Mabel was the daughter of 26. Ernest CRYSLER and 27. Nellie May REYNOLDS.
24. Lovell Hugh PEMBERTON was born on 14 Jan 1878 in Almont, Lapeer, Michigan. He worked as a blacksmith most of his life. Lovell died of chronic myocarditis on 23 Mar 1952 at the age of 74 in Lexington, Sanilac, Michigan. He was buried on 26 Mar 1952 at Saint Denis Catholic Cemetery in Lexington, Sanilac, Michigan. He was the son of 48. John C. PEMBERTON and 49. Mary Ann COOMBS. He married 25. Alvina Mary LESPERANCE on 10 Nov 1902 at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Anchorville, St. Clair, Michigan. She was the daughter of 50. Charles LESPERANCE and 51. Christine GOSLIN.
48. John C. PEMBERTON was born on 3 Apr 1839 in Blenheim, Ontario, Canada. I am still trying to determine whether he was born in Kent County or Oxford County. He immigrated with his parents and siblings to the U.S. (Michigan) around 1855. He fought in the Civil War and served in Company C, 1st Michigan Cavalry from 10 Oct 1863 to 7 Jun 1865. After returning from the War, he settled in Lapeer and Macomb Counties and worked as a blacksmith the remainder of his life. He died from a stroke on 27 Nov 1912 at the age of 73 in New Haven, Macomb, Michigan. He was buried on 30 Nov 1912 at Centennial Cemetery in New Haven, Macomb, Michigan. He was the son of 96. Jeremiah PEMBERTON and 97. Susanna JERMYN. He married 49. Mary Ann COOMBS on 30 Dec 1865 in New Baltimore, Macomb, Michigan. She was the daughter of 98. John M. COOMBS and 99. Mary A. STITT.
96. Jeremiah PEMBERTON was born about 1811-1812, most likely in New York. He lived in Vaughan, York, Ontario, Canada in 1836, at the time of his marriage. By 1860, he was living in Brownstown, Wayne, Michigan, with his wife and children. Around 1864, he moved to Clay, St. Clair, Michigan, where he remained for the rest of his life. He was also a blacksmith. He died from inflammation of the lung on 7 Jul 1881 at the age of 70 in Clay, St. Clair, Michigan. He married 97. Susanna JERMYN on 19 Nov 1836 at Saint James (Anglican) Cathedral in Toronto, York, Ontario, Canada.