Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blog Design Changes

Some of you may be wondering if you are at the right blog. Do not worry. You are. I decided to take advantage of some of the new templates that Blogger has added. I also decided that while I was at it, I would change my banner. My last banner was the first banner I had ever created. I liked it, but I decided that the photos were too random and represented my mother's side of the family more than my father's side. Besides, it was just an experiment in creating banners. This new banner has photos of all eight of my great-grandparents. I feel it more evenly represents both sides of the family. I tried to use photos of them in their twenties, though for some of them, I couldn't do this due to lack of photographs in this time frame. For those, I used the ones I had of them at the youngest ages possible. Anyhow, I hope everyone enjoys the new look! I decided that since I'm about to embark on a new adventure in North Carolina, my blog might as well embark on a new look.

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I've been to your blog so I didn't know about a change (unless I came before and don't recognize the change). Anyway, I think your header is wonderful and I want to know how you did it. Did you make a photo collage and upload it? If so, what size was it? Thanks for any help you can give regarding this. You can find me at My Ancestors and Me at http://nancysfamilyhistoryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete