Friday, February 20, 2009

Yay for the Kreativ Blogger Award!



I have been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award by Janet Iles.
Thank you, Janet! I'm really glad you like my blog. It's so exciting to find someone reading it besides me! I see that you also have Ontario roots, so maybe we can chat more about that later.

I present this award to:

1) Andrea - One of my very first followers who always leaves inspiring comments!
2) Lisa - My favorite research blog buddy!
3) Daphne - This is a promising new blog about genealogy on a budget!
4) Amanda - My Legacy and Blogoversary buddy!
5) Jo - A new genealogy blog focusing on England and Northern Ireland research!

I am also breaking the rules here and nominating only 5 because so many of my blogging friends have already gotten the award.

1. Copy the award to your site.

2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.

3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.

4. Link to those sites on your blog.

5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate

5 comments:

  1. Thanks very much, Jennifer. I appreciate the honor. I hope we can keep encouraging eachother in our genealogical pursuits.

    Thanks to your inspiration I decided to give the basic version of Legacy a try. I like it very much. I have spent many hours with it thus far, but am still learning its ins and outs. I may eventually upgrade to the deluxe version. I'd appreciate hearing your opinion about the reasons for upgrading, if you get a chance.

    Have a good day!

    Lisa
    100 Years in America
    Small-leaved Shamrock
    A light that shines again
    Carnival of Irish Heritage & Culture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer. It's great to be part of the geneablogging world!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Jennifer! You made my day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to let you know I've nominated you as well - your blog is really interesting!

    I'm also an accountant so we've got something other than family history in common too.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jennifer! It is nice to learn that someone else enjoys reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it!

    ReplyDelete