Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Trahan Brother

As mentioned previously, I've been scanning photos from my grandmother's photo collection that I recently inherited. This is one of my favorites. This is my little brother, Justin. This was taken about 1990 or 91 at my aunt's house. I'm not sure if that is a hot dog or a cigar in his mouth. I'm thinking it's a cigar. My uncle is notorious for doing crazy things to people when they fall asleep, such as painting guys' fingernails or putting cigars in kids' mouths.

This is my brother with my grandfather. This was taken at my grandparents' house on 19 Dec 2008 after the memorial service for my grandmother. What's funny is that you can see the family picture screen saver I put on my grandparents' computer in the background. That is my aunt with her three daughters.

This is my brother back in Sep 1989 with my grandmother. He was a year old. I found this picture when I was going through all 30 or 40 of her photo albums looking for pictures of her with all of her grandchildren to put in the memorial DVD created by the funeral home. This is probably my favorite one of her with a grandchild. They look like they are having so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment